- To operate and comply to the RMCAO By-Laws 06/93,
- To operate and comply to the RMCAO Audit and Check List for Concrete/Mobile Mix Production Facilities,
- To adhere to the Best Management Practices (BMP) relating to quality products:
- We will only produce and deliver concrete that meets specification parameters.
- We will not add air-entrainment to non Air-Entrained concrete.
- We will only supply and sell concrete and concrete products as a complete package.
- We will not sell or deliver concrete that has been incorrectly specified.
- We will only accept concrete tests that are done correctly.
- We will only use quality materials in the manufacture of concrete.
The objects of the Association shall be:
- To foster and advance the interests of those who are engaged in or who are directly connected with or affected by the manufacture, distribution and sale of ready mixed concrete within the Province of Ontario.
- To establish and to maintain the highest standards of business practices, customs and usages among its members.
- To promote the use of ready mixed concrete in all branches of the construction industry.
- To represent, and when instructed, act for the members of the Corporation in any matter pertaining to the manufacture, distribution and sale of ready mixed concrete.
- To endeavour to achieve a closer relationship and a better understanding between the various branches of the industry, its suppliers and its customers.
- To endeavour to settle any difference between the members, their suppliers, and customers and generally to promote a closer co-operation among all of those who are engaged in or who are directly connected with or affected by the operations of the members of the Corporation.
- To promote legislation favourably affecting the industry in any of its branches and to support or oppose, as the case may be, any contemplated legislation, or enactment by any Federal, Provincial, Municipal or any other authority insofar as the same may affect the industry in any of its branches.
- To collect and distribute among the members of the Corporation information on all matters in any way affecting the industry.
- To exchange credit information among the members of the Corporation.