Office Manager – 15-month Contract
Small but extremely busy the Concrete Ontario Mississauga Association office requires an exceptional individual for office management.
Full benefits, salary commensurate with experience
- Day-to-day office administration including order and maintain inventory of supplies, maintain telephone and voicemail system, oversee I.T vendors as needed, track office attendance / vacation schedules, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company Administration Expenses remain within budget and conducting monthly reviews of all administration expenditures
- Responsible for sourcing competitively priced suppliers and services for all administration expenses
- Support with industry related events and budgets, as needed, as well as reconciliation of all events
- Administer Plant and Truck Certification Program through document distribution and control, log maintenance for tracking expiry dates through database/website, and follow-up with members to obtain outstanding documentation
- Provide leadership, coaching and manage performance of direct report and support day-to-day functions as needed for all meetings, events and educational programs
- Process membership applications and renewals and maintain database to ensure membership contact information is current
- Responsible for certain member communications and final approval of all Association publications
- Coordinate member awards and safety program recognition including notifications, trophy/plaque engraving
- Provide support by generating prospective member leads, developing and maintaining a membership recruitment list and assisting with the development of member recruitment and retention programs
- Attend Committee meetings as requested, assist with minute taking; liaises with Committees as requested
- Assist with coordination of member engagement surveys and focus groups
- Work in conjunction with the President to create and promote plans to attain sponsorship from members
- Interact with Active and Associate members to obtain sponsorship support for all Association events
- Formatting quarterly newsletter for distribution to members
- Bank deposits and accounts receivable communication
For a full description, click here.