TUESDAY, JANUARY 14 & WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2020
ACI Ontario Chapter and Concrete Ontario are pleased to be offering the CSA-Based Concrete Field Testing Technician—Grade I Certification Course. This certification is valid for 5 years and participants are expected to demonstrated the knowledge and ability to properly perform and record the results of seven basic field test methods and standard practices on freshly-mixed concrete as prescribed by Canadian Standards Association methods.
Scope and Knowledge:
The program requires a working knowledge of the following CSA test methods and standard practices:
- A23.2–1C—Sampling Plastic Concrete
- A23.2–5C—Slump of Concrete
- A23.2–6C—Density, Yield, and Cementing Materials Factor of Plastic Concrete
- A23.2–4C—Air Content of Plastic Concrete by the Pressure Method
- A23.2–7C—Air Content of Plastic Concrete by the Volumetric Method (written exam only)
- A23.2–3C—Making and Curing Concrete Compression and Flexural Test Specimens
- A23.2–17C—Temperature of Freshly Mixed Hydraulic Cement Concrete
DRESS CODE REQUIREMENTS – Safety Boots, Eye Protection, Hardhat, Work Gloves and Jeans
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 10, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Concrete Ontario will be closed over the Holiday Season. If you want your workbook couriered before our shut down you must register by noon on Monday, December 23rd. Any registrations received after that date will be couriered when we reopen on January 2, 2020.
If you require further information, please contact Janelle Emanuel @ 905-564-6878 [email protected]
Please make your own hotel arrangements. A limited number of rooms have been set aside at the Four Points by Sheraton London under Concrete Ontario, available until December 14th. Standard room rate of $119.00.
To make a reservation at the Four Points please call 519-681-0600 or email [email protected] and request the Concrete Ontario Annual Exam 2019 block of guestrooms. A credit card will be requested at the time of booking but no charges will be taken at this time.