Based on the COVID-19 developments, Concrete Ontario has rescheduled the upcoming ACI Field Testing Technician Course from May 21st to June 23rd.
ACI Ontario Chapter and Concrete Ontario are pleased to be offering a one-day CSA-Based Concrete Field Testing Technician—Grade I Certification Course. This certification is valid for 5 years and participants are expected to demonstrated the knowledge and ability to properly perform and record the results of seven basic field test methods and standard practices on freshly-mixed concrete as prescribed by Canadian Standards Association methods.
Scope and Knowledge:
The program requires a working knowledge of the following CSA test methods and standard practices:
- The program requires a working knowledge of the following CSA test methods and standard practices:
- A23.2–1C—Sampling Plastic Concrete
- A23.2–5C—Slump of Concrete
- A23.2–6C—Density, Yield, and Cementing Materials Factor of Plastic Concrete
- A23.2–4C—Air Content of Plastic Concrete by the Pressure Method
- A23.2–7C—Air Content of Plastic Concrete by the Volumetric Method (written exam only)
- A23.2–3C—Making and Curing Concrete Compression and Flexural Test Specimens
- A23.2–17C—Temperature of Freshly Mixed Hydraulic Cement Concrete
DRESS CODE REQUIREMENTS – Safety Boots, Eye Protection, Hardhat, Work Gloves and Jeans
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES June 14, 2020
If you require further information, please contact Janelle Emanuel @ 905-564-6878 [email protected]