One of the primary objectives of Concrete Ontario is to support and facilitate the ability of our Active and Associate members to work together to address the critical issues that affect everyone in the ready mixed concrete industry.
Concrete Ontario’s Associate Members, Environment, and Health & Safety Committees will be addressing the following topics:
- Fit For Duty Requirements
- Driver Safety Around Concrete Pumping Operations
- Advances in Admixture Technology
- Innovations in Truck Mixer Technology
- MOE Air & Noise Requirements for Concrete Plants
- Changes in Aggregate Specifications for Concrete
- Advances in Concrete Plant Batching Technology
- Environmental Requirements for Portable Concrete Plants
- Advances in Cementing Materials
If you require further information, please contact Sylvia Benevides 905-564-6878.