Concrete Production Environmental Requirements Webinar Series I - Air
The Ministry of Environment updated their air quality compliance requirements on February 1, 2020. This webinar will review the changes, how they impact ready-mix concrete producers in Ontario and what ready-mix concrete producers need to know to comply with the new requirements.
- Environmental Compliance Approvals (ECA)
- 2020 Air Requirement Overview
- Does your facility meet the requirements?
- Scenarios of 2020 Compliance
- Requirements for a Schedule 3 Compliance Assessment
- Environmental Activity and Sector Registry (ESAR)
- Environmental Registry of Ontario
- Concrete Ontario ECO Compliance – What is an auditor looking for?
Megan Ostronic, P.Eng., Environmental Engineer at BCX Environmental Consulting
Megan has extensive experience in preparing ECA applications for ready-mix concrete batching plants. Her expertise includes emission inventory development and advanced air dispersion modelling for simple and complex facilities in support of Environmental Compliance Approvals (ECA), Environmental Activity and Sector Registries (EASR), Air Quality Studies (for Environmental Assessments (EAs), site plan approvals, rezoning applications, etc.), and annual reporting (NPRI, TRA, etc.).
Savio DeSouza, P.Eng., CEO and Senior Principal Engineer at Bridge Check Canada Ltd.
Savio has been an approved Concrete Ontario plant auditor since 1999. Savio has over twenty years of experience in Bridge Engineering and the Materials Engineering & Testing fields. He was the Past President of the American Concrete Institute (Ontario Chapter) and is an active member of the Concrete Ontario Technical Committee.