On top of the attractive compensation described in another FAQ answer, being a Concrete Delivery Professional comes with some pretty great intangible benefits that are all about how you feel going home at the end of a rewarding day’s work:
- Direct involvement with the major construction projects in your community ~ it’s a pretty great sense of pride to be involved with building important, landmark projects around you
- Learning, Growing, Never getting bored ~ allows for the expansion of your technical knowledge regarding construction and provides you with additional skills outside of driving a commercial motor vehicle
- The ability to positively interact and support the efforts of the local contractors in your community
- You work and collaborate with a great plant team every day
- Driving is typically limited to a 60-minute driving radius around the concrete plant out of which you are working.
- You have a healthy balance of time behind the wheel, at the plant, and at construction sites.
- Home every night
- No need to own your own equipment – takes a ton of risk & worry off your shoulders
- No unrealistic or unsafe delivery quotas ~ this industry has best practices and policies that put safety first cause #SafetyMatters