Day-to-Day you might expect some and/or all of the following physical requirements. Please note that there is some variation based on hiring producer’s expectations, policies, and equipment:
- Getting in and out of the cab of your vehicle unassisted both at your home plant as well as on site / delivery locations
- Climbing up the ladder to the hopper on your truck to inspect and maintain concrete loads, and washing out after
- Each concrete truck has up to 3 additional concrete chutes that can extend the concrete placement range of the vehicle. These chutes weigh approximately 20 kg each
- Conduct daily circle checks of the mechanical and electrical systems on your truck to ensure safe use.
- Accessing various types of construction sites. While site conditions can vary from paved surfaces to native soil conditions on rural sites, the construction sites must be stable enough to safely support a heavy construction vehicle and be properly graded to avoid tripping hazards as you work around the concrete truck.